POETRY READING RULES
1) Do not read it out or memorize it, do not recite!
2) Only one poem per person!
3) Only one person reading one poem!
4) Do not recite like a professional!
5) No special cell phone status is required while reading poetry.
6) While reading poetry, it is forbidden to kiss, to undress or to munch popcorn.
7) After drinking alcohol, you can read poetry as long as you make out the characters.
8) Besides Chinese Mandarin, please read the characters in any sort of language or dialect!
9) Sexy women with a little bit of perfume are welcome to read!
10) Light music accompaniment is also encouraged.
11) It is strictly forbidden to ask any author to explain any poem in any way!
Tr. MW, December 2016